Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dinosaur Beef Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dinosaur Beef Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dinosaur beef ribs recipe. To cook dinosaur beef ribs you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dinosaur Beef Ribs:
- Prepare of Bone in short ribs.
- Prepare of Montreal Seasoning.
- Get of Granulated Garlic.
- Take of Beef Stock.
Steps to make Dinosaur Beef Ribs:
- Get smoker heating to 285°. While it's heating up trim as much excess fat off the top of the ribs. Don't pull the membrane off the bone side of the ribs, there is no meat on that side and it helps them stay together while cooking..
- Dust all sides with the montreal seasoning and granulated garlic. Let sit to get the chill off while the smoker heats up..
- Place on the smoker and cook uncovered for 3-4 hours. Keep the temperature between 275°-300°..
- The size of your ribs will determine how long you need to cook, mine were on the larger size so to get the color and amount of fat rendering it took me about 4 hours uncovered..
- Wrap in foil and cook for another 2-4 hours. Pour about half a can of beef stock (6-7oz homemade) in the bottom of the foil first before putting the ribs in. This will not only add flavor but steam them as well..
- You're looking for an internal temp of around 200°. The main thing is the thermometer goes into the meat easily without any resistance. I was expecting to cook covered for about 3 hours but mine took 4 hours. We did have some pop up storms and rain that lasted longer than supposed to so I did end up with greater fluctuations in my temps than wanting..
- Leave wrapped and let cool for about an hour. Unwrap and you'll see the meat has drawn back a good amount and the stock and drippings have pooled in the bottom to make a great dipping sauce..
- Slice the ribs and behold the beautiful smoke ring 🙂 Serve with your favorite sides and dive right in caveman style!.
Soak for at least half an hour. Sometimes called "Dino-Ribs," these beef ribs are some of the meatiest beef ribs in Texas. Louie Mueller rubs the ribs with salt and cracked black pepper then slow-cooks them over post oak wood with tender loving care. This package includes a rack for Beef Ribs, your choice of size. When you get the ribs home, trim off any excess fat or sinew from the meat side of the rib; rinse under cool water; and pat dry with paper towel or a clean cloth.
If you find this Dinosaur Beef Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.