Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked pork back ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked pork back ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pork back ribs recipe. To make smoked pork back ribs you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked pork back ribs:
- You need 1 of slab of pork back ribs.
- Take 1 cup of rib rub.
- Use 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2-3 shots of Gran Gala.
- Take of Apple juice.
- Take of Rib Rub**.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of white pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground coriander.
Steps to make Smoked pork back ribs:
- Get the smoker heating up to 250°.
- Put 2 to 3 shots of gran gala into a 12oz spray bottle and then top it off with apple juice..
- Make the rib rub..
- Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs..
- Coat all sides of the ribs with the rub mix and let rest until the smoker hits 250°.
- Once the smoker ready put the ribs on bone side down. I used a mixture of mesquite and peach wood. They will need to cook for about 2 to 2.5 hours uncovered..
- After about 45 minutes spray the top of the ribs with the gran gala mix. Spray 2 to 3 more times through out the cooking time..
- After about 2 hours check the ribs to see if they are ready to come off and be wrapped. It may take another half hour, they are ready when the meat is pulling back from the bones a bit and a nice bark is set..
- Once they are ready pull them off the smoker and place them on a large piece of foil bone side up. Spread a 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar across the ribs and drizzle 2 tbsp of honey across the ribs. Wrap the foil tightly around the ribs so that it won't leak..
- Put back on the smoker for another 1.5 hours..
- After 1.5 hours cooking wrapped pull off the smoker and let rest for 30 minutes in the foil before serving..
There are many right ways to prepare barbecue pork ribs, and they all are done in a smoker. You can wrap the ribs while cooking or leave them as-is (or do a combination), use a dry rub and a sauce or no sauce at all, and cook the ribs fully in the smoker for tenderness inside and outside, or finish cooking over a high heat for a crispy exterior. Make sure the ribs are generously coated with a good BBQ rub. After placing the pork ribs in your smoker, set up your Thermoworks Smoke to monitor the internal temp of one of the ribs. Spritz the ribs with apple juice every hour until they get up to temp.
If you find this Smoked pork back ribs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.