Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chatpate baby potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chatpate baby potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chatpate baby potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chatpate baby potatoes recipe. To make chatpate baby potatoes you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpate baby potatoes:
- Take 500 gm of Baby potatoes.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare pinch of hung/asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of degi Mirch powder.
- Use 2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Green freshy Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chatpate baby potatoes:
- First boil potatoes with just 1 small vissel.
- After that Peel that potatoes.
- Take wok.. put oil, pinch f hing, kalonji dn add chopped garlic…. Saute till golden brown… Then add boiled potatoes.. saute or toss for 4-5 mins add all dry msla… Add lil bit water and cover with lid for 2 mins.
- Your baby potatoes are ready… Garnish with coriander and enjoy with dal and Chapati.
Add baby potato and cook them till the colour of baby potatoes turn into golden brown. Meanwhile, mix tamarind paste and sugar in water and add into the potatoes. Add salt to taste and the roasted dry masala. Mix and cook the Chatpata Aloo for two more minute and serve hot. Chatpate Masala aloo or Bombay Potatoes is the perfect appetizer, side dish or main course as per your preference.
If you find this Chatpate baby potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.