Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Italian Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Italian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Italian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot italian beef recipe. You can have crockpot italian beef using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Italian Beef:
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef roast, I used a sirloin cut.
- You need 1 head of Garlic, the entire bulb cut into slivers.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Each of: thyme, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt & pepper.
Steps to make Crockpot Italian Beef:
- Cut slits in the roast every inch or so, and stuff with a sliver of garlic. Do this to both sides of the roast until the garlic is used up..
- Mix the dry herbs and spices. Rub them all over both sides of the roast..
- Place roast in crockpot (slow cooker) and cook on high for about 6 hours or on low for 8+ hours..
- Eat as is with your favorite sides, or add a can of beef consomme or au jus, slice and serve on crusty rolls for a French dip sandwich..
If you find this Crockpot Italian Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.