Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect homemade hamburger helper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to homemade hamburger helper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hamburger helper recipe. You can have homemade hamburger helper using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook homemade hamburger helper:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Use 1 can of campbells cream of chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 cup of onion, chopped and sauted.
- Prepare 1 of pasta noodles. i used a whole box of traditional whole wheat "cork screw" pasta.
- You need 2 large of handfulls of fresh washed spinach.
- Use 1 large of carrot thinley diced (i used my food processor).
- Provide 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make homemade hamburger helper:
- heat up skillet add olive oil. cook meat until no longer pink. add in onion carrot and spinach. let cook until all blended. add cream of chicken and Cheddar cheese season with salt and pepper. turn off stove let stand with lid..
- cook whole wheat pasta to boiling water add salt and olive oil to water to prevent sticking..
- drain pasta add pasta to meat mixture. blend together add desired amount of cheese if you want it more cheesier..
- serve hot. top with cheese. enjoy.
This is probably one of my kid's favorite meals. I mean they could eat this for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. One Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper is just like the classic favorite Cheeseburger Macaroni that we all know and love! Homemade Hamburger Helper My whole family gets excited when they see this cheeseburger casserole recipe on the menu for the week! We love this version of homemade hamburger helper with all the flavors of a juicy cheeseburger.
If you find this homemade hamburger helper recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.