Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oats Haleem recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Haleem recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Haleem recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats haleem recipe. To cook oats haleem you only need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Haleem:
- Prepare of Ingredients for yakhni :-.
- Prepare 350 g of Beef with bones.
- You need 1 of Onion medium.
- Prepare of Cinnamon stick 2.
- Get 2 of Bari Elaichi.
- Take of Adrak 2 inch piece.
- Get of Garlic cloves 6.
- Prepare of Bay leaves 3.
- Prepare 8 of Black pepper corns.
- Take Cloves of 5.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 litres of Water.
- Take of Oats haleem ingredients:-.
- Provide 1.5 cup of Steel cut oats.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Use of Onion 1 medium.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Haldi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Take of Garnishing :-.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger julienne.
- Use of Podina leaves as required.
Instructions to make Oats Haleem:
- Take a big pot and put all the yakhni ingredients together..
- Let the yakhni cook for 2 hours until beef is soft.
- Strain the yakhni and set aside the stock.
- Now in a pot add oil and fry onions until golden..
- Add beef from yakhni and cook well. Add yogurt to it and mix well for 5 minutes..
- Add all the mentioned spices and oats and fill up yhe pot with strained yakhni.
- Let it cook until oats are fully cooked. You can add more water if needed..
- Garnish with podina adrak and chaat masala..
- Serve hot and enjoy either with just a spoon or naan😍.
Try this slip smacking Chicken Oats Haleem/Daleem this Ramzan. Soak oats for ½ hour then boil till mushy. Liquidise once cooled.braise onion in ghee (Clarified butter)/oil till pink. Chicken Oats Haleem Hyderabadi Authentic Homemade Ramadan Special Daleem. Chicken Haleem By Vahchef Vahrehvah Com.
If you find this Oats Haleem recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.