Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes. Learn how to make Loaded Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes! If you're looking for a show-stopping holiday side dish, this is it! If you're not looking for that, but.
Potatoes are one of the great comfort foods, especially when stuffed with a satisfying mixture of lean ground beef and broccoli florets plus reduced-fat sour cream and Cheddar cheese. These loaded twice baked potatoes are a great side dish, especially for special occasions. They're stuffed with bacon, cheese and topped with fresh This is probably the fourth time I've made twice baked potatoes, and I think I'm finally happy with the recipe.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, loaded twice baked potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learn how to make Loaded Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes! If you're looking for a show-stopping holiday side dish, this is it! If you're not looking for that, but.
Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded twice baked potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes:
- Prepare 12-15 of whole potatoes.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Seasoning salt.
- Make ready of Garlic salt.
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take Half of stick butter.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare Half of cup grated parmesan.
- Get Half of cup milk.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon crumbled.
Twice-Baked Loaded Potatoes. featured in How To Cook Perfect Potatoes. Russet potatoes are the best choice for making twice baked potatoes. Scrub potatoes; rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Coat potatoes with cooking spray; pierce potatoes with a fork.
Steps to make Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes and poke holes with toothpick, knife, or fork. Coat thoroughly with oil and season the outsides to taste with seasoning salt or desired spices. Bake in the oven for 45 mins. Or until tender. (I also added grated parmesan this time.).
- Remove from oven and let cool until you can handle the potatoes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°. Slice potatoes into halves and lay them side by side on the cookie sheet or baking pan..
- Scoop out the middles into a mixing bowl, careful to leave enough on the sides as not to break the little "boats" or skins. Season the insides if desired with preferred seasonings. Set aside..
- Add the cheeses, (setting aside a little to top with later) chopped onion, sour cream, milk, and butter to the potato middles. Smash everything down and mix together thoroughly with a fork..
- Add spices to desired taste and chopped green onion. Here is where I also sometimes add in 1/3 cup of the crumbled bacon as well..
- Beat with mixer on high until desired texture is achieved. Sometimes I like to leave it a little chunky other times I make it more smooth amd creamy. Depends on my mood and company..
- Using a spoon, scoop mixture into potato boat halves. (About a half cup in each.) Line up side by side to support each other..
- Top with remaining bacon crumbles, shredded cheese, and if desired chopped green onion. Bake in oven at 375° for 30-40 mins or until cheese begins to brown around the edges. Enjoy!.
These remind me of the delicious cheese fries you get at steak house restaurants. You can also leaved these potatoes unloaded, without all the extra topping just the cheese and seasoning. But, for a special occasion, I think you are going to want to load them =). These mini twice-baked red potatoes are super creamy and loaded with all the fixins', for a crowd-pleasing appetizer or side to any meal. Why is it that mini-me versions of favorite standards seem like so much more fun?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food loaded twice baked potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!