Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turnip fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turnip Fries is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Turnip Fries is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turnip fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turnip Fries:
- Prepare 1/2 pound of turnip peeled and cut into sticks.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper or to taste (optional).
Instructions to make Turnip Fries:
- In a mixing bowl, toss the turnip sticks with salt. Let it rest for about 20 minutes to draw some of the water out. Discard the excess water in the bowl..
- Toss the turnips sticks in olive oil to coat. Then, add in the rest of the ingredients and toss. Put the turnip sticks into the fryer basket and try to spread them out as much as possible..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 15-17 minutes, shake basket a couple of times in between, until the surface looks crisp and golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turnip fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!