Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham / pepperoni and cheese stick melts recipe. To make ham / pepperoni and cheese stick melts you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts:
- Get of mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 1 ounce sticks, or pre cut mozzarella cheese stiicks.
- Use of deli sliced Black Forrest ham.
- Prepare of pepperoni.
- Get of crackered black pepper as needed for sprinkling.
- Provide of Italian seasoning blend as needed for sprinkling.
- You need of fresh basil, parsley and chives for garnish.
- Use of ,marinara sauce for dipping. I used my basic marinara sauce in my profile or use your favorite.
Steps to make Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- To assemble cheese sticks start by placing a slice of Black Forrest ham on your work surface.
- Add 3 pepperoni slices on top of ham.
- Place mozzarella cheese on top of pepperoni.
- Spronkle cheese lightly with cracked pepper and italian seasoning.
- Roll cheese tightly in ham.
- Place on prepared pan seam side down.
- Bake about 5 minutes just until cheese is just starting t I melt. Watch them so the cheese does not melt out. Any cheese that spreads put ends a little bit is ok, just push it back to the ham.
- Remove while warm to plate garnished with fresh basil, parsley and chives. Serve with marinara for dipping.
If you find this Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.