Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Red Satay Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red satay curry recipe. To make thai red satay curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Get 2 bunch of chosen meat.
- Take 1 cup of crushed peanuts.
- Provide 3 liter of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of cornflour in water.
- Provide 6 of mixed chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of corriander.
- Use 4 clove of fresh garlic.
- Provide 2 each of carrot (thinnly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 2 stick of lemon grass.
- Take 1 tbsp of red thai paste.
- Use 2 pinch of pepper.
- Get 4 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Prepare all your fresh ingrediants so you are well prepared..
- Bring stock the boil and add cornflour solution a quarter at a time. REMEMBER only add cornflour when stock is boiling.
- In a seperate pan fry off the meat you have chosen. add chillies, ginger and garlic.
- when stock has thickened stir in your thai paste.Then add everything to the stock..
- Turn down to a rolling boil and reduce by a third..
- Serve with jasmin rice, fresh corriander and crushed peanuts sprinkled over the top.
If you find this Thai Red Satay Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.