Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Scones recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scones recipe. You can have scones using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Scones:
- Prepare 2 of eggs beated.
- Use 150 g of melted butter.
- Provide 4 Cups of self raising flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 400 ml of plain Greek yogurt.
Instructions to make Scones:
- Mix butter,eggs, yoghurt and combine well. Combine the dry ingredients together by sifting through a sieve..
- Open a well in the flour and pour the liquids,mix well using your hands until combined..
- The mixture will remain slightly sticky so turn on a floured surface and spread evenly using a rolling pin..
- Roll out until the dough is about 1.5cm thick.Cut out the dough using a cookie cutter into even circles..
- Place flat on a greased pan. Brush the top of scones with milk just slightly ensuring the milk only covers the top of the scones..
- Bake at 190°C for 10-15 minutes until golden brown..
Currant scones, sometimes slathered with clotted cream or topped with butter and fruit jam, are a very classic, British way to enjoy this baked treat. A pinch of nutmeg in the batter adds just the right amount of spice. For the airiest scones, skip the food processor and hand-mix the batter ingredients using a light touch when kneading. Brush scones with remaining heavy cream and for extra crunch, sprinkle with coarse sugar. (You can. Scones are not the blobs of cheap bread dough shaped in a triangle and liberally dosed with sugar that Americans think they are (present recipe excluded, of course).
If you find this Scones recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.