Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! Not when it was our one day of winter. This is in my crock pot as we speak.
Beef stew is best cooked over low heat for a long period of time, making it a perfect candidate for crock pot cooking. Traditional beef stews are made from cuts of beef like chuck roast, but you can also make a slow-cooked beef stew using meatballs formed with ground beef. Crock Pot Onion Soup Beef Pot Roast.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crock pot roast beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! Not when it was our one day of winter. This is in my crock pot as we speak.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Make ready 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- Make ready 6 of Carrots chopped.
- Make ready 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Make ready 6 cup of Water.
- Make ready 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Take 2 cup of Rice.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
This slow cooker beef pot roast is a veritable symphony of color and flavor. The beef is seared, then cooked with a variety of chopped vegetables. This beef stew is the perfect combination of stewing beef and vegetables. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR crockpot – pick which method works best. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Are you looking for a super easy beef stew recipe that is knock your socks off good? This Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe is hands down my favorite of all time!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock pot roast beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!