Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango cake with raspberry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango cake with raspberry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango cake with raspberry sauce recipe. You can have mango cake with raspberry sauce using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango cake with raspberry sauce:
- Prepare of crust:.
- Prepare 150 g of almonds (1 cup approx)).
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Provide of topping:.
- Prepare 150 g of fresh mango chopped (1½ cups approx).
- You need 150 g of cashew nuts (1 cup approx).
- Use 50 g of creamed coconut (¼ of a block).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juiced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon rind (finely grated).
- Get of sauce (optional):.
- Provide 100 g (1 cup) of raspberries.
- Get 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- You need 7 tablespoons of water.
Instructions to make Mango cake with raspberry sauce:
- IN ADVANCE: Soak the cashew nuts in water for at least an hour (several hours or even overnight is fine too). Drain them before use (you will use them in the top layer)..
- BASE LAYER: Use a food processor to grind the almonds down to a meal. It's fine if this meal is a little rustic with tiny pieces, rather than finely ground..
- Add the vanilla extract and maple syrup until everything comes together. This mixture should stick together nicely between your fingers when pressed..
- Line a round tin or container with parchment paper and compact the mixture down very firmly to create a 'crust' base layer. Pop it in the fridge whilst you make the next layer..
- TOPPING: Finely chop the creamed coconut. Pop all of the ingredients into the food processor and blend thoroughly until there are no pieces and everything is evenly combined..
- Spread the top layer on evenly..
- Pop it in the freezer for at least an hour. If you have time, then leave it for a few hours so it firms up really well and slices nicely..
- SAUCE (OPTIONAL): Blend all the sauce ingredients together and pop in the fridge or simply leave on your kitchen counter..
- The chia seeds will start to expand and act as a gelling agent over the next half hour. Stir two or three times during this period..
- TO SERVE: Take out of the freezer, slice with a sharp, heavy knife..
- Pour or dollop on some of the raspberry chia sauce if desired..
- Allow a few minutes before eating (to soften it a little, since it's just come out of the freezer)..
- This keeps well for a couple of months in the freezer..
We love fresh fruit treats such as this Mango Chia Smoothie Bowl, Falooda and Pineapple Cupcakes with Whipped Cream. Even though it is egg-free cake, it is soft, spongy, and perfectly moist cake. Mango pulp is added to the batter, so it gives yellow tinge but the cake has subtle mango flavor. For robust mango flavor, I would suggest adding mango extract. The sauce topping has a full-of-mango flavor.
If you find this Mango cake with raspberry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.