Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oh so yummy! chicken salad with raspberry vinagrette recipe. You can have oh so yummy! chicken salad with raspberry vinagrette using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette:
- Provide 2 cup of Baby Spring Mixed Greens.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tsp for pan frying).
- Provide 3 tsp of Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (any brand).
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- Use 1 dash of Mrs.Dash Chicken Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Cranberries.
- Get 1 tsp of Pumpkin Seeds.
Instructions to make Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette:
- Cut chicken breast in half and season all sides with Mrs.Dash, salt and pepper. I lightly seasoned mine but you can put as much as you want..
- Heat up 2 tsp of Olive Oil in skillet..
- Add and cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and let sit while compiling your vinagrette..
- In a bowl, whisk remaining Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Honey and Lemon. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Cut chicken into slices..
- In a plate (or bowl) add your Baby Spring Mix, top with sliced chicken breast, sprinkle the Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries and dress with vinagrette. THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING THIS RECIPE WITH ME! !! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! SO DELICIOUS!!!!.
Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. You can make Recipe: Delicious Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. This BBQ chicken salad bowl thing-y is as good as it gets.
If you find this Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.