my potato pancakes. This is a traditional potato pancake recipe, and is a wonderful comfort food. Serve with applesauce and sour cream for a light dinner, or with roast chicken for a hearty winter meal. So simple, yet unbelievably tasty, these Classic Potato Pancakes are not to be missed!
Potato pancakes are a great breakfast, lunch or dinner side-dish. Simple to make, crisp and tasty they are great eaten hot but can be enjoyed cold. Have them with eggs, meats or salads.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my potato pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This is a traditional potato pancake recipe, and is a wonderful comfort food. Serve with applesauce and sour cream for a light dinner, or with roast chicken for a hearty winter meal. So simple, yet unbelievably tasty, these Classic Potato Pancakes are not to be missed!
my potato pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. my potato pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my potato pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make my potato pancakes:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 10 of mediun to large potatoes.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 of onion chopped up fine.
- Take 1 of oregeno.
- Prepare 1 of McCormick garlic n onion spice.
- Get 4 of pieces of chopped garlic.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 of salt n pepper.
Potato pancakes, raggmunk, deruny, latkes or boxties are shallow-fried pancakes of grated or ground potato, matzo meal or flour and a binding ingredient such as egg or applesauce, often flavored with grated garlic or onion and seasoning. Learn how to make Korean potato pancakes. It's a perfect rainy day snack! It's been a very hot sizzling summer season this year.
Steps to make my potato pancakes:
- grate potatoes in lrg bowl, add other ingredients in bowl mix well..
- heat oil in pan test oil with tiny portion, when it's done take out put on brown paper bag to drain excess oil ,put mixture in pan by tbls.
- poke holes in pancakes, keep flipping till no white show through slits while pressing down on pancakes, when done put on bag to soak up excess oil, continue till done, these go best with butter milk. enjoy!.
- my mom used garlic salt and onion powder if she didn't have the garlic n onion.
I've been wishing for decent heavy rain, and my wish was granted late last. These homemade potato pancakes make an easy and inexpensive meal. Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. They have fluffy centers, golden edges, and a little cheese for extra flavor. They're great as a side dish instead of.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my potato pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!