Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake. While Jagermeister is not for everyone; everyone loved this cake. I purchased this wonderful little cookbook "The Boozy Baker" by Lucy Baker and tried her (and friend Rick Rodgers) Jagermeister and Honey Bundt Cake for our friends' St. Great recipe for Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake.
We've been known to eat half this cake before we even bother with the glaze, but if you can resist the urge to dig in right away, slices of this Bundt cake are especially. This Beehive Honey Bundt Cake is as cute as it is delicious. Topped with a honey frosting and candy bees, this dessert recipe is a sweet and tasty showpiece.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, jägermeister and honey bundt cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
While Jagermeister is not for everyone; everyone loved this cake. I purchased this wonderful little cookbook "The Boozy Baker" by Lucy Baker and tried her (and friend Rick Rodgers) Jagermeister and Honey Bundt Cake for our friends' St. Great recipe for Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake.
Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have jägermeister and honey bundt cake using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake:
- Take of cake.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Jägermeister.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hot water.
- Make ready of glaze.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Jägermeister.
- Get 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 of confectioners sugar for dusting.
Given the beehive shape, of course, I opted for a honey-based cake and honey frosting. If you like honey, you're going to love this bundt cake! Can't get your bundt cake out of the pan? Watch to learn our secrets to baking a perfect bundt cake every single time.
Steps to make Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake:
- pre heat oven to 350°F.
- spray bundt pan with non stick spray.
- mix flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- in another bowl beat brown sugar and butter together.
- beat in one egg at a time then add honey and Jäger.
- now add the first bowl of flour mixture.
- mix in the hot water until well mixed then pour in the bundt pan.
- bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- let cool for 15 mins.
- melt butter in a sauce pan until melted then remove from heat and stir in the Jäger and brush on the the bottom of the cake and wait 5 mins.
- flip cake on to a serving plate and add the rest of the glaze to the top and let cool completely.
- lightly shake confectioners sugar on top.
Soft, light and buttery pistachio bundt cake flavored with real pistachios. Finished off with fun and Cookie cup with strawberries, oats and honey. Easy chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting. Soft, light and buttery Pistachio Bundt Cake made with real pistachios and not Pistachio pudding! This is a wonderful honey cake recipe, I have been making this for years, it always turns out fantastic, the addition of tea makes it taste so good, and Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jägermeister and honey bundt cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!