Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Sliders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and savory pork chop sliders recipe. To make sweet and savory pork chop sliders you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Sliders:
- Use of Seasoning.
- Get 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Take 1 dash of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Get 1 small of red leaf lettuce.
- Take 1 slice of apple.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry jam.
- You need 1/2 dozen of slider buns.
- Prepare 3 medium of pork chops.
Instructions to make Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Sliders:
- start off by getting your bbq ready. place your coals in a pyramid style lighting in several places. they should be a nice even gray/white when they are done. then spread them evenly around to make for a more even cook..
- place the grill back on top of the bbq and let it get nice and hot. you can oil the grill by putting a little vegetable oil on a small rag rolled up and held with tongs. DO NOT USE YOUR HANDS AND TOWEL ONLY! tongs will keep you safe :-).
- season your pork and place on grill. (it is a good idea to wave your hand slowly a few inches above the grill to feel for hot/cold spots) it may take awhile for the pork to be done. make sure the internal temperature reaches at least 155°f (FDA has approved 145°f if allowed to set for 3 minutes before eating).
- while the pork is getting cooked step back into the kitchen and prep the veggies. first cut and wash the lettuce, then onion, and apple.place your cut apple in ice cold water with a little lemon juice in an air tight container(to keep it from browning). then place all veggies back in fridge until the pork is cooked..
- once your pork is cooked slice each chop in half to fit the slider buns. then dress each bun with strawberry jam (top and bottom) lettuce (top and bottom) place your pork down on the bun then add onion and apple. now enjoy with your favorite side. each pork chop should yield 2 sliders..
- if you want a more even shaped slider try using ground pork and adding chopped apple to it before it's cooked. 🙂 enjoy. sorry for not posting more or being quick to answer your questions. life has been a little hectic for me lately. hope you like them. I know I sure did. oh and thank you to all who reviewed/comment on my last recipe. any and all feed back is good..
Season pork chops with salt and sprinkle evenly with ½ tsp. sugar. The Best Savory Pork Chops Recipes on Yummly Flip the pork chops to the other side, cook for one minute and reduce the heat to low. Melt the butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Season the pork chops on each side with salt & pepper.
If you find this Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Sliders recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.