Beef and Broccoli. All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. This recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of beef sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef and broccoli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
Beef and Broccoli is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Beef and Broccoli is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have beef and broccoli using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Make ready 1 lb of thinly sliced ribeye.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of broccoli.
- Make ready 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 T of packed brown sugar.
- Take to taste of Garlic salt,.
- Get 3 T of corn starch.
- Make ready 2 T of olive oil.
You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok!
Instructions to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Pour 2T olive oil in a pan and heat it..
- Coat steak in 1T corn starch, sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic salt to taste. Put in heated oil. Cook until almost done- stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Add another 1/2T of oil if needed, to the pan. Add broccoli and onions, and salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Cook low..
- While the veggies are cooking, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and remaining corn starch in a bowl and set aside..
- Once veggies are tender, add your sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Add steak, and cook for a few more minutes as sauce thickens and steak completes cooking..
- As with anything you can add more or less of the three ingredients to your liking, as well as seasonings. My family loves broc so I frequently add much more. Can serve alone or with rice..
I haven't travelled extensively throughout China but in the time I did spend there Chinese Beef and Broccoli. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Beef and broccoli is a popular dish that you can find at many Chinese-American restaurants, but it's also super easy to make your own! This fast, one-dish meal is perfect served with a pot of rice. Beef and Broccoli recipe – this hearty Asian dish is made with tender strips of hearty steak and nutritious, fresh steamed broccoli, then it's finished with delicious sweet and savory sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!