Beef and Broccoli. All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. This recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of beef sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef and broccoli. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef and Broccoli is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Beef and Broccoli is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef and broccoli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Get 1 lb of thinly cut steak, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 1-2 TBS of sesame oil.
- Take 1/3 C of soy sauce (I use low sodium).
- Get 1/4 C of brown sugar.
- Take 2 TBS of honey.
- Get 1 C of beef broth.
- Make ready of Approx 4 C broccoli florets.
- Make ready of Approx 1 C thinly sliced carrots (optional).
- Take 2 TBS of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 TBS of water.
You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok!
Steps to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Season steak with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. In a large oiled skillet, cook steak all the way through and remove from pan..
- To the pan, add sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. Stir to combine..
- Add broccoli and carrots to pan..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the corn starch and water. Add to pan. Bring to boil to thicken sauce. Stir frequently..
- Add the steak back to the pan and heat through until vegetables are your desired consistency. (We still like just a little bite).
- Serve over rice or eat straight out of the skillet. Yumo..
I haven't travelled extensively throughout China but in the time I did spend there Chinese Beef and Broccoli. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Beef and broccoli is a popular dish that you can find at many Chinese-American restaurants, but it's also super easy to make your own! This fast, one-dish meal is perfect served with a pot of rice. Beef and Broccoli recipe – this hearty Asian dish is made with tender strips of hearty steak and nutritious, fresh steamed broccoli, then it's finished with delicious sweet and savory sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef and broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!