Salt-free Homemade Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, salt-free homemade udon noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salt-free Homemade Udon Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Salt-free Homemade Udon Noodles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook salt-free homemade udon noodles using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salt-free Homemade Udon Noodles:
- Take 300 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 160 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Flour for dusting (all-purpose flour).
Instructions to make Salt-free Homemade Udon Noodles:
- Add the water to the flour little by little until it forms a rough dough. It's fine if it looks a bit crumbly..
- Put the dough in a thick plastic bag and step on the dough until it's flat. Don't close the bag up..
- Take the dough out of the bag and fold into thirds. Return the dough to the bag and step on it again until it's flat. Repeat this procedure 7 to 10 times..
- Turn the dough one quarter every time you fold it over. Eventually you will end up with a smooth, square piece of dough..
- Cover the dough with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel, and let rest for 40 minutes..
- Dust the work surface and the dough with flour. Flatten first with your hands, then roll out with a rolling pin. When the dough is 30 cm square,.
- ..flour it again and roll it around the rolling pin. Roll the dough putting your weight into it, rolling from front to back and side to side..
- When the dough is about 3mm thick, spread it out and fold it up accordion-style into 10cm wide folds, then cut the dough..
- Cut the noodles rather thinly, since they'll become about 20% thicker after you boil them. The noodles in the photo increased in thickness from 5.4mm to 6.6mm..
- Dust the noodles and untangle them..
- Put the noodles in plenty of boiling water, stirring with cooking chopsticks to prevent them from sticking together..
- When the water comes back to a boil, lower the heat so that the pot doesn't boil over. Boil for about 12 minutes..
- When the noodles are done, drain and then rinse the noodles in cold running water while scrubbing the noodles gently with your hands. This makes the noodles firm and shiny..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salt-free homemade udon noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!