Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Two-Bean Tamale Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Two-Bean Tamale Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two-Bean Tamale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to two-bean tamale pie recipe. You can have two-bean tamale pie using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Two-Bean Tamale Pie:
- Take 1 cup of green bell pepper (chopped).
- Get 1/2 cup of onion (chopped).
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 15 oz of kidney beans (1 can, rinsed, drained).
- You need 15 oz of pinto beans (1 can, rinsed, drained).
- You need 6 oz of vegetable juice (1 small can V8).
- Provide 4 oz of diced green chile peppers (1 small can).
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 8 1/2 oz of corn muffin mix (1 package of Jiffy).
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of snipped fresh cilantro.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
Steps to make Two-Bean Tamale Pie:
- In a medium skillet, cook bell pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil until tender. Stir in kidney beans, pinto beans, vegetable juice, chile peppers, chili powder, and cumin; heat through. Spoon bean mixture into prepared dish..
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions; ad cheese and cilantro, stirring until combined. Spoon cornbread mixture evenly over the top of the bean mixture. Bake, uncovered, in a 400°F oven about 25 minutes or until golden. If desired, serve with salsa and sour cream..
If you find this Two-Bean Tamale Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.