Sirloin Steak Marinara. Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for View image. Sirloin Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This simple marinade uses ingredients commonly found in your pantry and refrigerator.
Cooking Sirloin Steak with Sandy Crombie. Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for. The only Steak Marinade recipe you'll ever need!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sirloin steak marinara. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for View image. Sirloin Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This simple marinade uses ingredients commonly found in your pantry and refrigerator.
Sirloin Steak Marinara is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sirloin Steak Marinara is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sirloin steak marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Take 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take 2 of onions, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Make ready 10 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Get 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Get 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- Prepare of Pasta (any shape you like).
Top sirloin marinated with a quick and easy steak marinade with herbs then grilled to perfection. Place top sirloin steaks in zipper-locking bag; pour marinade over steaks. Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with the marinade. Turn to coat both sides well.
Instructions to make Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
Balsamic vinegar steak marinade is easy and flavorful. This sirloin steak is seared to golden brown perfection, then topped with garlic and herb For even more flavor, pair this recipe with a marinade. Marinate: Sirloin steak is flavorful on its own, but it's also great marinated. Broil: Broil a sirloin steak in the oven on a broiler pan or in a seasoned cast-iron skillet until brown. Add the steak strips, turning so that all sides get browned.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sirloin steak marinara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!