Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steak salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Steak Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook steak salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Salad:
- Take 2 lb of beef sirloin steaks.
- Make ready 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of medium red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 jar (7.5 oz) of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 6 cups of baby spinach.
Steps to make Steak Salad:
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, artichokes and mushrooms. In small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Add beef and spinach to vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!