Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Pickles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Among the first varieties of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried pickles recipe. You can cook fried pickles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Pickles:
- Take 1 jar of Dill pickles.
- Get 3/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- Use 1/4 of flour.
- Use 1/4 of corn meal.
- Prepare of Buttermilk.
- Provide 1 inch of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 3/4 of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Fried Pickles:
- Drain and set dill pickles to dry on paper towels.
- Set oil to heat until it reaches 350 degrees..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Once coated, slowly and careful put into the oil and wait a couple of minutes until they look golden brown before pulling them out of the oil..
- Place on paper towels and dry off excess oil. Enjoy with the sauce recipe for the fried pickles I have if you’d like :).
- Place buttermilk on another bowl and dip each dill pickle into buttermilk before coating it in the dry ingredients..
Another option is to fry them again. Working in batches, add dried pickles to the batter, gently toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon (or Chinese Spider), remove pickles from the batter and let excess drip off. Gently add pickles to the oil one at a time. Fried pickles are crunchy on the outside and soft and sour and salty on the inside.
If you find this Fried Pickles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.