Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tsoureki Terkenlis with chocolate icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tsoureki Terkenlis with chocolate icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tsoureki Terkenlis with chocolate icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tsoureki terkenlis with chocolate icing recipe. To cook tsoureki terkenlis with chocolate icing you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tsoureki Terkenlis with chocolate icing:
- Get 240 g of sugar.
- Provide 160 g of fresh butter, melted.
- Get 200 g of milk.
- Take 70 g of yeast.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Take 600 g of flour.
- Use 3 tsp of mahlab.
- Provide of CHOCOLATE ICING.
- Take 125 g of chocolate couverture.
- Use 1/3 packet of margarine.
- Get 5 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
Steps to make Tsoureki Terkenlis with chocolate icing:
- First, make the leaven. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm milk (not hot) and add a bit of flour so that you have a batter. Let it rise covered with plastic wrap (about 1 hour)..
- Beat the melted butter with the sugar until they are well integrated. Add the eggs and all the liquids and mix..
- Finally add the leaven, the mahlab and start adding flour mixing and kneading by hand (not too much kneading). Let it rest until it doubles..
- Divide into pieces and form the tsourekia, place on baking paper, and when they rise once more bake at 170°C, both radiant elements until they are golden brown (30-40 minutes). If you press the dough with your finger, the mark should disappear and not leave a hole..
- Let them cool in the baking tray..
- If you like, brush them with egg yolk before you bake them or cover them with chocolate icing after they cool properly..
- Chocolate icingMelt the chocolate with the mil. Remove from heat and add the butter, stirring so that it melts, add the egg yolk and stir quickly so that it doesn't cook. This particular icing firms in a few hours but remains soft. If you melt white chocolate you can make decoarations..
If you find this Tsoureki Terkenlis with chocolate icing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.