Cookie Butter French Toast Roll-Ups.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cookie butter french toast roll-ups. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cookie Butter French Toast Roll-Ups is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cookie Butter French Toast Roll-Ups is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cookie butter french toast roll-ups using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie Butter French Toast Roll-Ups:
- Make ready 8 slices of sandwich bread (I used whole wheat).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cookie butter (Speculoos Spread, Biscoff Spread, etc.).
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Cookie Butter French Toast Roll-Ups:
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread. Evenly spread about 1 tbsp cookie butter on top of each slice of bread, and roll up tightly, setting seam side down. In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg, milk, and ? tsp cinnamon. Dip each roll up into the egg mixture to coat completely, sake off the excess, and place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet..
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven, and brush the top of each roll-up with melted butter. Flip the roll-ups and brush the other side with butter. Return the pan to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes. While the roll-ups finish baking, in a small bowl, combine the sugar and remaining ¼ tsp cinnamon. Immediately after taking the roll-ups out of the oven, roll each one in the cinnamon sugar mixture..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cookie butter french toast roll-ups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!