Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce:
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce:
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!