Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- Take 600 g of filleted and skinless salmon, chopped into pieces.
- Take 100 g of fine green beans, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 2 tsp of Lemongrass paste.
- Take 2 tsp of preserved Keffir Line leaves or 2 fresh leaves finely sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber.
- Make ready of small bunch coriander, chopped.
- Get 4 of radishes, finely sliced.
- Get 1/2 of red onion cut into fine half-moon slices.
- Take Bag of mixed salad.
- Take 1 tbsp of Rice Wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 of lime.
Steps to make Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- Pulse salmon, egg, lemongrass paste, Keffir lime leaves, red curry paste and fish stock in a food processor until combined but retaining some texture. Turn into a bowl and mix in the green beans. Chill, covered, until needed..
- Slice the carrots and cucumber into fine ribbons using a speed peeler. Pop into a large bowl along with the sliced onion, chopped coriander, bag of mixed salad and sliced radishes..
- Mix soy sauce and rice vinegar together and mix through the salad..
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat to a medium heat..
- Using wet hands form evenly sized amounts of the salmon mixture into small patties..
- Fry for a few minutes or until you can see the patties go opaque halfway up the sides and are lightly browned. Flip over and cook for a few minutes until browned both sides..
- Serve with salad and a wedge of Lime to squeeze over..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!