Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple hainanese chicken in rice cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook simple hainanese chicken in rice cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker:
- Take Half of breast chicken fillet.
- Take 100 ml of rice.
- Get 160 ml of broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated garlic (you can use garlic powder in lesser quantity).
- Make ready 1 tsp of grated ginger (you can use ginger powder in lesser quantity).
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion flakes (a few regular onion slice swill do).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil (I used fermented garlic oil, but you can use sunflower, corn, etc.).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Lime juice.
Steps to make Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker:
- Coat chicken with salt and lime juice..
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a rice cooker (I use a small one, 600 ml capacity)..
- Put the chicken inside. Press COOK and wait until it's cooked..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple hainanese chicken in rice cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!