Bacon Fried Rice. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make! Why go out when you can have the best fried.
Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside. Hmm, let's give it a try! I can't eat rice any other way.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make! Why go out when you can have the best fried.
Bacon Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bacon Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon fried rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Fried Rice:
- Get 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Take 6 pcs of bacon, sliced.
- Prepare 70 gr of peas.
- Take 70 gr of corn kernel 1 carrot, smal diced.
- Make ready 1/4 of onion, minced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 of eggs + 2 Tbsp water, beaten.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying the eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Make ready 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Goes with any dish you'd like. So naturally, bacon fried rice seemed like the next step. This bacon fried rice is packed with amazing flavors and it's perfect for a weeknight meal! If you've never made homemade fried rice before, I promise you it's easy.
Steps to make Bacon Fried Rice:
- Heat vegetable oil. Add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan..
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add carrot, peas, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Add rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Stir well. Use a spatula to break the clumps. Adjust the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, green onions, and sesame oil. Mix well again..
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm with sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Yum! 😋.
And if you've made it and were. Fried rice is the perfect blank canvas for adding whatever ingredients you want, and here, that means your favorite breakfast staples. This version is loaded up with crispy bacon and veggies. Fried rice really should use rice that's cooled down and most of the moisture evaporated away. I had it for the first time at Johnny Noodle King in Detroit and it melted my soul.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!