Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soft & moist mini roll loaf in a pound cake pan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have soft & moist mini roll loaf in a pound cake pan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan:
- Prepare 250 grams of ●Strong bread flour.
- Take 50 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Take 18 grams of ●Sugar.
- Take 5 grams of ●Baked salt.
- Make ready 3 2/5 grams of ●Yeast.
- Get 16 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 110 grams of ■Water.
- Make ready 110 grams of ■Milk.
Steps to make Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan:
- Add the ● ingredients to the bread maker and start the dough course. After 6 minutes, add the margarine..
- Remove the dough, weigh, and then divide into 10 pieces. Let sit for 15 minutes..
- Deflate the dough lightly and re-roll into balls. Place the dough in the pans, cover with a plastic bag, and allow to rise. It's ready when the dough is about 1 cm taller than the pan, if viewed from the side..
- Spray the tops with water a few times. Preheat the oven to 210℃,reduce the temperature to 200℃ and bake for 10 minutes, then bake at 18 ℃ for 10 minutes (a total 20 minutes)..
- I added 100 g of raisins and used the baking pan as a cover. Seems like some temperature adjustment is necessary..
- A version made with 50 g Milk, 150 g water, 20 g honey, and after the final rise, coated with beaten egg. Bake at 160℃ for 6 minutes, then 180℃ for 17 minutes..
- Also try my white bread in a pound cake pan. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149115-heidis-white-bread-in-a-pound-cake-pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food soft & moist mini roll loaf in a pound cake pan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!