Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peanut butter cup cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter cup cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake:
- Take of CRUST.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of Graham Cracker Crust.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Crushed Ginger Bread Cookies.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of FILLING.
- Make ready 3 packages of Cream Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs (lightly beaten).
- Get 1 cup of Hot Fudge (Divided).
- Take 8 of Mini Peanut Butter Cups Divided.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake:
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine Cracker crumbs, sugar, cookie crumbs and butter..
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 9 inch springform pan..
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Cool..
- Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds. Spread over crust..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla..
- Add in eggs and beat on low until just combined..
- Pour 1 cup into a bowl, set aside. Pour remaining filling over crust..
- Microwave, heat one half of the fudge until thin. Fold into reserved cream cheese mixture..
- Pour over filling, cut through with a knife to swirl..
- Bake for 55-66 minutes or until the center is set..
- Cool for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen the pan. Cool 1 hour longer..
- Microwave remaining fudge until thin, spread over the top, Garnish with mini peanut butter cups..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter cup cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!