Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic chicken and mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic chicken and mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic chicken and mushrooms recipe. To make balsamic chicken and mushrooms you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Balsamic chicken and mushrooms:
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, sliced thin 1/4th inch.
- Prepare 2 cups of mushrooms, any kind.
- Provide 3 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of all purpose flour or oats flour.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Balsamic chicken and mushrooms:
- Marinate chicken with chopped garlic, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt for 15 -20mins..
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the chicken until brown on both sides. Transfer to a plate.
- In another pan, add oil and fry the mushrooms for 2mins. Add broth, tbsp vinegar, salt and mix well.
- You can add oats flour or all purpose flour for thickening . Mix well till the sauce thickens..
- Add chopped spring onions to the sauce and transfer to a bowl.
If you find this Balsamic chicken and mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.