Meatballs in tomato sauce. Serve the meatballs with blanched rapini, pasta or fresh bread. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch.
You can serve the boulettes on their own with a salad, or brush them with barbecue sauce and serve with mashed potatoes. Here, they're topped with a quick-cooking tomato sauce dotted with tangy green olives. The sauce is made from pantry staples like canned crushed tomatoes, with a little crushed red pepper to add just a bit of heat.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, meatballs in tomato sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meatballs in tomato sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Meatballs in tomato sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Serve the meatballs with blanched rapini, pasta or fresh bread. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have meatballs in tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs in tomato sauce:
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 kg minced beef.
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes blended.
- Take of Onion finely diced.
- Make ready of Dhania finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Get of Herb spices (oregano, basil and parsley).
- Take of Meat spices (black pepper, paprika, tandoori masala).
- Take of Salt.
The meatballs stay juicy even after the long simmer in the sauce without the extra fat. The secret to perfect meatballs in tomato sauce? Adding sour cream and Parmesan to the beef, avoiding breadcrumbs, and handling the meatballs When I made these meatballs in tomato sauce for the first time, my family immediately declared them as "your best ever!" and demanded that I only. Covered in a rich tomato sauce, these beef meatballs are a classic family dinner recipe.
Instructions to make Meatballs in tomato sauce:
- In a large bowl put the meat and add onions, dhania, egg, breadcrumbs, ginger and garlic, salt, the meat spices and the herb spices. Mix until well combined..
- It should look like this but make sure the onions and dhania are finely chopped. My onions came out big..but it's ok😭.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop and make medium round balls..
- Heat some oil in a skillet and shallow fry the balls till they turn brown all round. Ensure they are well cooked inside..
- NOTE* If you wish to eat them plain as a snack, you can skip making the sauce..
- Make the tomato sauce. Fry onions, garlic ginger paste till brown. Add the tomatoes, paste, salt and any meat spice of your choice. Add hot water (The consistency should be to your liking). Cover and let it cook..
- Put the meatballs in the sauce. Mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes. Serve hot with spaghetti, chapati, rice or ugali..
So quick and easy to make, this dish will quickly become a favourite. These meatballs go hand-in-hand with freshly cooked spaghetti. Homemade beef meatballs are simmered in a rich and delicious tomato sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan, if desired. Andie notes in the head notes of the recipe in her book that this is a family staple.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food meatballs in tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!