Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut cake recipe. To make coconut cake you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut cake:
- Use 175 g of all purpose flour.
- Get 75 g of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 175 g of sugar.
- Use 175 g of margarine.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of coconut essence.
- You need 2 Tbsps of desicated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chunks or chips.
Steps to make Coconut cake:
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 20 minutes as you prepare the batter..
- Sift 75g flour and baking powder into a small bowl and stir. Set aside..
- In a bowl put 175g flour and butter and mix together till flour is incorporated in margarine..
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until it doubles in volume then add coconut essence and mix slightly..
- Pour ½ of the sugar & egg mixture into the flour- butter mixture, mix then add ½ of the 75g flour into the sugar mixture..
- Add in the remaining sugar – eggs mix into the bowl followed by the remaining 75g flour and mix but do not overmix..
- Add chocolate chunks and fold into the batter slowly. Pour batter into a baking tin sprinkle some desicated coconut and chocolate on top..
- Bake at 180°C for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean to confirm if done..
Coconut cake is an Easter and holiday favorite, but delicious any time. Your holiday guests will go nutty for these desserts! Bake with a handful of storecupboard. Say hello to my amazing Coconut Cake. Two layers of soft and tender coconut cake covered in coconut buttercream and crisp coconut flakes.
If you find this Coconut cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.