Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake recipe. To make fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake:
- Prepare of Ripe Bananas.
- Take of Coconut Filings.
- Use of Greek yoghurt.
- Get of Coconut Sugar.
- Get of Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Provide of Coconut Oil Spray.
Steps to make Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake:
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.
If you find this Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.