Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe. To make hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- Use of Tomato chutney.
- Use 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 spoon of ghee or butter.
- Take 1 spoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For Hummus.
- Prepare 1 bowl of boiled chick peas.
- Take 3 spoon of olive oil.
- Take 3-4 spoon of tahini paste.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 of green chilles.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- Prepare As needed of Tahini paste and whole wheat pita bread.
- Use 2 tbsp of White til.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- Get 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 spoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sugar.
- Take As needed of Mixed herbs (ones choice)I have added chilli flaxes and basil.
- Use 2 spoon of olive oil.
- Use As needed of Salt.
- You need As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- For Tahini paste grind in mixture white til, salt, squeeze lemon and little water to make it smooth paste..
- For Hummus in grinder add boiled chickpeas, salt, tahani paste, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and water grind well and make non sticky smooth hummus.
- For Wheat pita bread in half glass warm water add sugar and active yeast keep it side for 10 minutes to dilute. In another bowl take whole wheat flour add salt, olive oil, herbs and yeast water to make soft dough. Keep the dough in warm place for 2 hrs..
- Once it puff take a small ball of dough and roll it in oval shape. Place it on pre heat tawa. on very slow flame let it puff up in ball shape. Turn it. And serve hot pita bread applying butter or plain (once choice).
- Tomato chutney heat the pan add ghee or butter in it with chopped garlic roast it little add chopped tomatoes and salt. Once cooked add chilled powder and smash the tomatoes with smasher. Once water get evaporates turn off the gas. Top the tomato chutney on hummus and serve chilled..
If you find this Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.