Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked cheesecake in a mini cup recipe. You can cook easy baked cheesecake in a mini cup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup:
- Provide 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 80 grams of Sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 of Your favourite toppings.
Steps to make Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add heavy cream, sugar and egg to the softened cream cheese and mix, being careful not to let bubbles form..
- Add lemon juice, then sift in the flour and mix. If you end up with lumps, strain..
- Pour the batter into moulds lined with paper cups. Top with chocolate chips, walnuts, or rum raisins etc. Anything you like..
- Bake for 25 minutes in the 180℃ oven. When they are just baked they will swell a little, but they'll deflate when cooled..
- They are perfect for parties because they are bite-sized and you don't need a fork to eat them. It's fun because you could add different flavours..
- In this chocolate chip version, I didn't use paper cups, but poured the batter directly into small ramekins and baked them. I made 5 cakes in 7 cm moulds..
If you find this Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.