Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef stew recipe. You can have slow cooker beef stew using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker beef stew:
- Take 500 g of Stewing beef.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Get 1 of swede.
- Use 2 of onions.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- You need of Gravy granules.
- Get 1 litre of Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of crushed garlic clove.
- You need Half of spoon of rosemary.
- Take Half of spoon of black pepper.
- Provide Tbsp of salt.
- Get of Oil (of your choice).
Instructions to make Slow cooker beef stew:
- First sear the meat, so take your stewing beef and put into a pan with a small amount of oil (oil of your choice depending on your personal preference).
- Once meat is seared transfer to slow cooker along with 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Chop all vegetables into cubes and transfer in aswell..
- Let this sit in the slow cooker for 4 hours on low before adding your rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper. Then add these into the hot pot..
- Once 6-7 hours have passed you should then sprinkle gravy granules in until your desired thickness. Voila 😍.
Saute onions and celery, followed by garlic then tomato paste. Place flour in a large shallow dish. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil in batches. You can use stew meat for beef stew (obviously), but we prefer bottom round beef roast.
If you find this Slow cooker beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.