Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak ki roti stuffed with cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak ki roti stuffed with cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak ki roti stuffed with cabbage recipe. You can cook palak ki roti stuffed with cabbage using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak ki roti stuffed with cabbage:
- You need of For the palak roti.
- Use 2 cup of atta.
- Get 1 bowl of palak paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of awjin.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need of Salt and oil.
- Get of For the cabbage stuffing.
- Use 1/2 of cabbage.
- Get 1 bundle of corriander leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger and green Chile paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera and dhaniya powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Prepare of Oil and pinch of hing.
- Get of Ghee.
Steps to make Palak ki roti stuffed with cabbage:
- First make the dough for the roti. For that blanch the palak and make a paste of it. Then take the wheat flour add the palak paste, awjin, chat masala, salt oil. Make a dough using warm water. Keep it aside..
- Now for the stuffing. Take the cabbage leaf. Blanch it. Now make a paste of blanched cabbage and corriander. Now in a khadi add oil, add whole jeera pinch of hing. Now add the ginger and green Chile paste. Stir it for 2-3 min. Then add the paste. Add turmeric powder. Then add jeera and dhaniya powder. Mix it well. Add salt and sugar. Then add garam masala powder. Cook it till all water gets evaporated. If you feel that the consistency is soft add little sattu..
- Then make small balls from the dough. Stuff small amount of the cabbage stuffing. Close it. Roll it with the help of atta. Now put it in a tawa and make roti. Brush it with ghee before serving. Serve it with Dhai and green chutney..
If you find this Palak ki roti stuffed with cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.