Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai-style stir-fried udon noodles recipe. You can cook thai-style stir-fried udon noodles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles:
- Use 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Use 60 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Use 1/2 of a small onion Onion or green onion.
- Use 5 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Use 5 of to 10 cm Chinese chives.
- Use 1/2 piece of Ginger, finely minced.
- Get 1/2 clove of Garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 of from 1/4 of a lemon Lemon juice.
Steps to make Thai-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles:
- Cut the bag the udon noodles are packed in a little bit, and microwave for 30 seconds. Then, place the noodles in a sieve and rinse under running water to remove any surface stickiness..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the garlic and ginger until they are fragrant. Add the pork and season lightly with salt and pepper..
- When the pork is cooked, add the thinly sliced onion and stir fry until it's transparent. Add the cherry tomatoes..
- Add the chives and udon noodles and stir fry. Add the fish sauce and lemon to finish..
If you find this Thai-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.