Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mint Ice-cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Ice-cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint ice-cream recipe. To make mint ice-cream you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mint Ice-cream:
- Get of Loads of Double Cream.
- Get of Condensed Milk.
- Use of Icing Sugar.
- Get of Lots of the Herb Peppermint – Mint.
Instructions to make Mint Ice-cream:
- Pour as much Double Cream in your Kenwood Food Mixing Bowl as you possibly can and then throw in loads of freshly cut Peppermint leaves and allow too infuse for about 3 days in the Fridge..
- Extract Mint leaves from the Double Cream and pour a certain amount of the mint flavoured Double Cream into a separate mixing bowl,or a large saucepan – and then put the whisk attachment on the Kenwood Food Mixer as well as the guard and then whisk for a thick Double Cream,set aside and then whisk up some more and so on,until all the mint flavoured Double Cream is all thick together..
- Put Condensed Milk in,or put the Icing Sugar in first,check for sweetness – if good – then add the Condensed Milk – combine,maybe with a wooden spoon and then freeze in Plastic Containers with lids that click on..
If you find this Mint Ice-cream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.