Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pasta Feast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta Feast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a superb protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta feast recipe. To make baked pasta feast you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pasta Feast:
- Take 1/2 pack of macaroni.
- Get 1/2 pack of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan chees.
- You need dash of oregano.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of knorr cube.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- You need 5 of fresh habanero pepper diced.
- Use 1 of onion diced.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper dice.
Instructions to make Baked Pasta Feast:
- Preheat oven; heat up water in a pot and once the water is boiling hot add the pasta and heat up for 15minutes remove from heat and drain water..
- Heat up frying add butter, add onions immediately after and then stir in garlic and ginger paste; stir after 2 minutes and add habanero pepper.
- Add salt, and knorr cube stir in bell pepper and remove from heat,.
- Stir in pasta and mix it properly, pour in a baking dish and place the cheese on top of the pasta and place in the oven for 15mins.
- Remove from oven and serve..
I truly believe that you can make any dish into a proper feast! To make a simple everyday Feast team mac and cheese with my Cheesy Pull Apart garlic Bread or Rolls. Baked Orecchiette with Cauliflower, Bacon and Taleggio is comfort food with an elegant side! Make sure you use a vegetarian-friendly hard cheese if you're cooking for vegetarians. First, you'll cook your favorite pasta in salted water, just shy of al dente.
If you find this Baked Pasta Feast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.