Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bagels made with apple bread starter. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bagels made with apple bread starter using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter:
- Take 150 grams of Bread starteror use natural leaven).
- Take 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour for pre-fermented dough.
- Make ready 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 4 grams of Salt.
- Get 8 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
Instructions to make Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter:
- First, make the pre-ferment dough. Combine the bread starter (strained) and bread flour in a bowl, mix with a rubber spatula and leave at room temperature overnight. (It was 7 hours in the summer.).
- It will be like this the next day!.
- Combine the dough and the rest of the ingredients and mix. The amount of water differs depending on your particular flour and temperature. It will be about 50 ml. Please adjust the amount of water by adding a little at a time..
- When you have finished kneading, divide it into 6 portions and allow them to rest for 15 minutes. (You don't have to do the 1st proofing.).
- Shape the dough, place them on parchment paper dusted with flour. Cover with a moistened and tightly wrung out kitchen towel, leave to rest in a warm place for 1 hour and a half..
- Put water in a wide pan such as a frying pan, and add 1 tablespoon of sugar (not listed) and bring it to a boil. Boil the dough for 30 seconds each side. Drain onto a baking tray, and bake them straight away. (About 28 minutes at 200℃).
- Please refer tofor the bread starter..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bagels made with apple bread starter recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!