Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chocolate Marshmallow Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chocolate Marshmallow Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chocolate marshmallow muffins, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys chocolate marshmallow muffins, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Chocolate Marshmallow Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 240 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 100 grams of caster sugar.
- Get 6 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Use 70 grams of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block.
- Prepare 360 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 grams of chocolate chips (Enjoy Life or Moo Free brand).
- Take 55 grams of vegan mini marshmallows.
Steps to make Vickys Chocolate Marshmallow Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and put 12 paper liners in a muffin tin.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and xanthan gum (if using) together.
- Melt the butter and add it to the milk and vanilla before stirring into the dry mixture to form a batter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Divide evenly between the paper cases and bake for 25 minutes until well risen.
- Let cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The kids asked for sweet potato pie but I didn't have enough ingredients to make the pastry for it. I do have a crustless version but instead I decided to use up the flour that I did have on hand and make a sweet potato crumble with. See more ideas about recipes, gluten free dairy free, dairy free recipes. Banana milk is a delicious nut-free, dairy-free milk alternative. It's delicious, banana-y and perfect for those who are looking for an alternative to nut milks.
If you find this Vickys Chocolate Marshmallow Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.