Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. To make no-bake lemon cheesecake you need 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- Take of Sponge Cake.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 65 g (2.3 oz) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- Get 20 g of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 25 g of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- You need of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Get of Syrup (for sponge).
- Get 1 Tbsp of hot water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Get of Cheese Cake.
- You need 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese.
- Take 55 g of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Provide 125 g (4.4 oz) of yogurt.
- Use 90 g of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- You need 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- Use of Lemon Curd.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 4 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Provide of Toppings.
- You need 60-90 g of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- You need of blueberries.
Steps to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
The only real difference is swapping out the Vanilla for the Lemon! The reason that I thought posting a new recipe for such a similar recipe, is partly because people google for a certain recipe, and this version will come up, as well as the other one. Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream, gelatine mixture, NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE White Melts, lemon zest and juice, and lemon flavoured spread beat until just combined. No Bake Lemon Cheesecake I don't think you can ever do better than a baked cheesecake….unless you have very little time…. and that's when this no bake Lemon Cheesecake is your very best dess
If you find this No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.