Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pesto pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pesto Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pesto pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Pasta:
- Get 400 g of Bio Combino Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Bulb.
- Prepare 200 g of Frozen Spinach.
- Take 150 g of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take of Fish (use any protein of your choice).
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Brille Pesto Sauce.
- Prepare of Blackpepper.
Instructions to make Pesto Pasta:
- Collection of my ingredients used.
- Boil water and carefully place your spaghetti into the pot. Don’t forget to add salt and little oil to prevent your spaghetti from clumping up. When cooked, set aside to cool in a sieve..
- Wash your mushrooms and cut to desired size or shape..
- In a Non- Stick pan, heat your oil, and gently stir-fry the mushrooms. Do this on medium heat to prevent food burn. Now add your onions, pepper and salt. You could add our usual Cameroon pepper if you love your meal spicy..
- I used frozen spinach though the fresh spinach would be a better option. If you use prefer the fresh veggie then you can simply skip this step. In a separate pan, pour your spinach in and let to heat up under low heat. We simply want to melt the vegetable not cook it..
- When your mushrooms are cooked, simply pour into the spinach and mix properly. Then add your pesto sauce and mix. Add your already prepared spaghetti into the mix and viola food is ready!!!!.
- Ps. With the fresh spinach you simply have to add spinach last after everything is cooked and mixed. The heat after turning off your stove would cook the veggie. You want to retain the nutrients not lose them..
- For my fish, I simply dabbed in flour and fried in olive oil. You can add whatever protein. You could also eat without one. Wha ever you prefer works..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pesto pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!