Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you know it can help raise your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer bbq chicken wings recipe. To make air fryer bbq chicken wings you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings:
- Provide 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide of Olive oil spray.
- Use of BBQ sauce.
Instructions to make Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings:
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.
Brush BBQ sauce over the chicken wings. Spray some oil onto the air fryer basket. Place the frozen wings in the air fryer basket, on a single layer, so that they can cook evenly. Spray some oil onto the chicken wings. The only ingredients you will need are chicken wings, baking powder, and salt & pepper.
If you find this Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.