Sun Dried Tomato Pasta.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sun dried tomato pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sun Dried Tomato Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sun dried tomato pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sun Dried Tomato Pasta:
- Make ready 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- Prepare 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- Prepare Cup of fresh basil.
- Take to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- Prepare Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
Instructions to make Sun Dried Tomato Pasta:
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sun dried tomato pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!