Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice recipe. You can have margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice:
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Provide 1/2 cup of evo.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of large jalapeño with seeds, stem section removed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of tequila(optional but worth it).
- Use to taste of Cilantro.
- Take of Lime slices for service.
Instructions to make Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice:
- Add all ingredients on the list, from oil to black pepper, and process until smooth.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 3 hours.
- Pull shrimp out and skewer them. Start the coconut rice (refer to my recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/9414903-coconut-rice) once the rice is done, fold in chopped cilantro to taste.
- Grill shrimp until done and serve over rice and squeeze lime over the dish and serve with extra lime and finish with more cilantro..
If you find this Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.